Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 1 of blog... 664 days till my Wedding :)

Alright... So since I've been engaged, I haven't been active in planning at all!!! I've found a dress, but haven't bought it, I've looked online at venues  but nothing serious... the only thing we have set so far is a date... March 4, 2013... I know I know it's a LONG way out but I want to be almost done with my Bachelors program before we get Married... I'll be a full time student during this whole wedding planning process so it's better that my fiance and I as a team decided to have a long engagement. 
This blog will be my ramblings and findings of ideas and stress from planning a wedding, while being a full time student and a full time Mommy.... (I have a 3 year old daughter) 
Please sit back and enjoy the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment