Friday, May 20, 2011

Family Drama...

Ugh... I forget where I read it but somewhere it said that weddings bring out the best and worst in people... BOY whoever said that is SO RIGHT!! Massive amounts of family drama currently and we've only set a date! The fact that my fiance and I want our wedding on our anniversary date ( the same date we got engaged on) is appertain a HUGE deal, because in 2013, that day falls on a Monday... Now I'm sorry but it's over a year and a half away, if you can't seem to understand why I'm getting upset that you can't make arrangements to come to my wedding, a year and a half away, then don't come! It's one less plate of food I'd have to pay for! Seriously, this is suppose to be the day when my fiance and I show our love to the world and each other and get married! This is a forever thing, and I'm sorry that you think that a Monday wedding is Tacky... it's our wedding, not yours and if you don't want to come then DON'T!

A courthouse wedding is sounding more and more fantastic right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment